Help us give back to the earth by by attending our Fall Fundraiser and Auction on Thursday October 9th! Proceeds from the fundraiser will directly fund our classroom and adult workshops and allow us to continue to educate children and adults about the importance of soil conservation, composting and creating and sustaining local food systems.
Silent auction items include:
- Wheelbarrow full of Hoyne Beer!
- 4 hours of home organizational consultation from organization maven Karen Martin of Victoria Prepworks
- Passes to the Royal BC Museum
- DIY mushroom workshop and kit from Danielle Stevenson of DIY Fungi
- A basket of seeds, salves and other herbal concoctions from Ravenhill Herb Seeds
- DIY rain barrel conversion kit from Van Isle Water
- Solar pump for rainwater harvesting from Van Isle Water
- Maritime Northwest Garden Guide and seeds
- Green cone food digester
- Earth Machine composter
- A year of free workshops at the Compost Education Centre
- A free two year membership to the Compost Education Centre
- Pacific Northwest plant cards